Wednesday, March 19, 2008

His Presence


In my garden, God lives.
Each flower whispers His name.
The air is filled with a fragrance
to which only He can lay claim.

He talks to me in my garden.
In the rustle of branches He's there.
His beauty mirrored in flowers,
that with us He has chosen to share.


He walks with me in my garden.
leaving His prints all around.
In the grass waving on breezes,
He greets me without a sound.

In my garden God brings renewal,
with a colorful show every spring.
An explosion of perfume and petals,
a promulgation of love from the King.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know how much I love your poems and your heart. The pictures are very nice touches. I added you to my "blog roll" today. I had lost your blog address but found it in my email today. You have a gift.

marlenews said...

Thanks again, Pastor. Your comments mean alot to me because I know you have the heart of a poet. Any gift I have I fully understand is from God.